The Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Pool Plant Operations is at level 3 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework. Guided
Learning hours: 20
Total Qualification Time: 28
• There are no specific entry requirements.
Qualification Outline – Target Learners:
• Leisure attendants.
• Staff working in sport and recreation organisations who need to be trained to an agreed nationally recognised standard in pool plant operations.
• Those involved in the day-to-day plant operation, or responsible for the management of a complex pool
water treatment plant.
• Individuals in the industry who wish to have their experience and knowledge recognised by a formal
Aim: To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to:
• Be able to safely manage pool plant operations.
Objectives – To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to:
• Understand the principles of pool plant operations.
• Be able to test pool water and take remedial action to restore ideal conditions.
• Understand the technical requirements for ensuring the safe and effective operation of the pool plant.
• Be able to manage pool water quality.
Progression – This qualification provides progression on to:
• Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations.
• Active IQ Level 2 NVQ in Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services.
• Active IQ Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Leisure Management.
• Other Active IQ qualifications.
Looking for our Active IQ Level 2 Award in Pool Plant Operations? Click here.
Please email email@example.com for more information and to book your place.