The STA Award in Pool Plant Operations aims to enable candidates to manage and maintain a swimming pool, spa and interactive play feature operation via receiving the training necessary to reflect the most up-to-date requirements and standards for pool plant operation.
- The course is the STA level 3 Pool Plant Operators course.
- Location – Hatfield
- Date – Wednesday, November 26th to Friday, Friday 28th, 2019 inclusive.
- Cost £300 per candidate – Which is fully inclusive of all materials, registration, certification and a copy of all HSE guidance documents.
- Times – 9.00 am – 5.00 pm each day.
- Be of 18 years of age or older
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-course worksheet assignment.
Validity of Award
- This qualification is valid for 5 years.
Length of Course 33 Notional Learning Hours
- 24 Recommended Guided Learning Hours
- 9 Non-contact Guided Learning Hours.
Please email email@example.com for more information and to book your place on the STA Award in Pool Plant Operations course.