Pool Training Services is a specialist training company delivering Pool Plant Operators Course and other technical and management training courses.
- We offer a range of Pool Plant Operator Courses which are designed to make sure that swimming pools, hydrotherapy pools, school pools, spa pools and hot tubs are safe and enjoyable for everyone that uses them.
- Dependent on the level of the course and the type of pool, courses are run over one, two or three days.
- Upon successful completion, the candidate will have the necessary knowledge to manage their pool environment and will be issued with an industry recognised qualification.
- Achievement of the qualification demonstrates that the learner has the necessary knowledge to understand the requirements for efficient and safe pool plant operation, which is highly relevant in today’s high tech swimming pool industry.
- Areas covered by the courses include practical pool water testing, the chemicals needed to make a pool safe, basic pool plant design and operation, circulation, filtration, disinfection, pH correction and pool heating.
- Our trainer has 30 years of industry experience has delivered courses to small private pools to industry giants, so you can be assured you are getting the very best training directed by one of the most experienced trainers in the industry.
- Because Pool Training Services delivers its courses in operational leisure centres, the candidates will be able to appreciate first-hand how pool plant rooms operate and get to see the type of equipment described during the training course.
Pool Training Services is also able to deliver bespoke training course at a location of your choosing. Please contact us here for more details.